Wednesday, February 01, 2023

I ❤︎ TurboScan

Scanning apps are nothing new, but when TurboScan came out more than 10 years ago, they were. TurboScan was a breakthrough, and quickly became a mission-critical app for busy professionals everywhere, and it remains so today.

I use TurboScan practically everyday, in my professional and personal lives. Making perfect color or black/white scans of important hard-copy receipts and documents (and then mailing them as pdf documents to myself or others) has become a crucial part of my workflow. In fact, I'm still discovering new features. Even without having bothered to teach myself the full range of its usefulness, Turboscan has radically changed and fundamentally improved the way I, and others I know, conduct business and teach online.

I've been thoroughly dependent on TurboScan nearly since its inception, and I'd be lost without it. I can't recommend it more highly.

You can find TurboScan in the Apple or Android App Stores. Both free and pro versions are excellent.

-----


Copyright © 2006-present: Christopher R. Borland. All rights reserved.

No comments: